Thursday, August 11, 2011

i'm back

alhamdulillah, i'm back and still alive. i know i was dormant for the past many months. i just couldnt find the idea and desire to blog. and now i feel i should start blogging back. for what reason? i have totally no idea. just a blog with all the things that i want to share with the rest.

yes if u see, its all new layout and the entries are all new. i just kept the header as i still want it to be part of me. what happen to previous blogs that i posted for the past few years? well, i decided to keep that chapter of my life in one of my other blogs. i just want to start a new fresh page. its not the whole new me but maybe a better individual.

thank you for still being here to read my little voice page and i wish my entries in the future are worth to read. hope its not too late to wish everyone 'Selamat Berpuasa'. Take care!

Muahx,
- fea -

2 comments: