Monday, August 15, 2011

japs



hi, we meet again. im still on medical leave and i got nothing to do. house chores are done and i'm bored. well, in this entry, i wanna share with you what happen to me yesterday night. remember about my previous entry about me suffering from food poisoning. well i was still suffering and decided to go to the docs again. and guess wat! the doc decided the best medication will be the japs.

my fiancee was nice enough to come and pick me up and bring me to the docs. at first, xnak la susahkan die as he just got back from work. but he insists, and so we went.

after explaining to the docs about the abdominal pain like perut kena perah macam kain basahan, he gave me a jap and antibiotic. the funny part happens 10 mins after that. me and fiancee went to one of the mamak in ttdi for supper. all of the sudden, my vision was blurry. i can see things that is far but i cant see what is written on my phone. scarry ooh! its like all of sudden i got short sighted. mcm kita main2 ngan camera slr, satu part blur, satu part clear. thats how my vision was.

i was thankful my fiancee was there to fetch me. kalau xde, terus accident agaknya.

No comments:

Post a Comment